.
577/450 Martini-Henry
.
British Cartridges
The 577/450 Martini-Henry was adopted by the English Armed Forces in 1871 for use in the Martini-Henry
single shot falling block rifle, which replaced the .577 Snider cartridge and Snider-Enfield Rifle.
The 557/450 cartridge was originally developed with a rolled, and was a coiled brass case, later it evolved
into solid brass case. For such a widely used Military and Sporting Cartridge it is now a scarce item
This is the Rifle,
Solid Brass version,
by Kynoch, excellent,
straight from the box,
with Orange Paper
patch,480 Grain Solid
Projectile for use in
Rifles. Smokeless
Powder.
.
.