|Military Cartridge Section
|12.7x108mm Soviet Heavy Machine Gun Cartridge
|The 12.7×108mm cartridge is a heavy machine gun and anti-material (anti Tank) rifle cartridge
introduced in 1930 in former Soviet Union, and use in World War II by the Soviet Union and
the former Warsaw Pact. It is still used today by Russia and other countries.
The American .50 BMG (Browning Machine Gun) is 12.7x99mm a little shorter the 12.7x108mm.
|The picture on
the right is for
.50 BMG (Brown